Beanstock Professional Services
Most publishers are missing out on 35-70% more revenue from their existing advertising. Why? Because, over time, properties tend to accumulate layers of technology – we call it technical debt – that cause discrepancies, latency, and user attrition, costing money every day and making revenue-enhancing changes hard to implement.
Our professional services experts are available to diagnose problems and optimize your pages to increase revenue.
For example, you may be:
- Seeing fewer clickthrus or less user engagement on certain pages.
- Finding significant discrepancies between your ad server delivery and third party ad server delivery (An industry-standard discrepancy rate of 10-15% is generally accepted, but we have reduced it to near zero in some cases).
- Having problems with page latency – the speed at which content or ads render – or with in-page attrition that is affecting yield.
- Having problems with page attrition – the speed at which visitors exit the page.
If you’re looking to drive more revenue, we can:
- Check to see that you aren’t saddled with page-loading limitations that make it hard to implement the changes required to be rich media compliant.
- Advise you on how the engineering of your pages affects revenue, including the priority in which elements are delivered, and assess the value of various third-party elements.
- Guide your site redesign efforts by helping you test layouts before you launch, moving content elements and ad positions around to see how performance and yield are affected.
Often we begin by helping you normalize across pages and properties – that is, to create standard elements that enable you to develop a repeatable process for delivering ads. Once your properties are normalized, we can fine tune variables and run controlled experiments to help you achieve optimal results.